Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (5124) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (776) Beauty & Fitness (1274) Customer Service (1577) Education/Teaching (891) Engineering (4339) Food & Beverages (1625) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1913) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1512) Medical & Healthcare (3086) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5531) Secretarial & Admin (5073) Travel & Tourism (16)
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries - Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently looking to engage an experienced Technical Recruiter for our Dubai Office. This role is responsible for recruiting candidates for temporary positions with all our Contract Staffing clients by matching candidates that are the best fit for client requirements.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned recruiter with experience in filling a wide range of technical roles and will be working closely with the Contract Staffing sales/key accounts team to ensure delivery of high quality and timely service to clients.
- Ensure all client roles are suitably matched with appropriate candidates and filled in line with client expectations and contractual requirements.
- Proactively attract candidates through appropriate advertising mediums ensuring that a pool of suitable candidates is continuously built and maintained.
- Undertake thorough behavioral competency based interviews, assess candidates and complete detailed reference and background checks where applicable.
- Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client complete with Manpower profile assessment of the candidate.
- Maintain regular contact with candidates who have been interviewed and awaiting placement.
- Build and maintain good relationships with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business.
- Generate leads from candidate and client referrals and proactive key skill selling.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a recruitment consultant capacity in an agency environment, recruiting for technical roles such as IT professionals and engineers, at both junior and senior levels.
- Proven experience working with highly demanding large multinational clients.
- Familiarity of contract staffing services in the UAE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-motivated team player with a target-driven attitude.
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Display a high level of commitment and professionalism.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
Manpower can offer you:
- An individual incentive plan based on sales results
- Bi-annual development reviews
- Fantastic internal rewards and recognition program
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
- An experienced and supportive management team
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, helping organizations and job seekers succeed by connecting the potential of people with the ambitions of business. Manpower helps find and retain top people in IT, accounting, banking, finance, legal, engineering, sales and marketing.