Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (5118) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (775) Beauty & Fitness (1272) Customer Service (1574) Education/Teaching (891) Engineering (4330) Food & Beverages (1619) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1913) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1510) Medical & Healthcare (3083) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5520) Secretarial & Admin (5070) Travel & Tourism (16)
Multinational company hiring a Stock Controller based in Fujrairah, only candidates who are serious about relocating to Fujairah will be considered.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately
- Track daily production, re-assign priorities on production delays
- Systematic warehousing and stacking
- Updating and developing the monthly shipment plan
- Close collaboration with the procurement department, keeping them up to date on product movement and quality issues
- Supporting the sales team regarding product availability and therefore maintaining stock level under control
- Act as focal point for updates, data integrity and reliability of the ERP system
- Plan and coordinate orders and loading of finished goods
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in inventory / stock management
- Previous experience working in Oil & Gas (ideally Lubricants) or related field (i.e. Chemicals)
- Strong knowledge of lubricants is an added advantage
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Driven, result oriented individual who can work independently as well as in a team
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & AccountingBanking & Financial ServicesProcurement Property & ConstructionEngineering & Supply ChainOil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human ResourcesSalesMarketingTechnologySecretarialExecutive SearchLegal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.