Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (4934) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (741) Beauty & Fitness (1221) Customer Service (1503) Education/Teaching (861) Engineering (4111) Food & Beverages (1550) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1891) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1473) Medical & Healthcare (2977) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5265) Secretarial & Admin (4929) Travel & Tourism (16)
The teacher will work collaboratively with ELC team members to support a program that is stimulating and challenging for each individual child.
Position Responsibilities and Functions:
- Foster a supportive and respectful learning environment which enhances children's learning through play and through the development of relationships inspired by the ELC's vision.
- Responsible for planning and preparing materials for activities & display boards for current and forthcoming topics.
- Give presentations and Instruct children in the correct use and care of equipment and materials in order to prevent injury and or damage.
- Organize and lead activities to promote all areas of development, cognitive, literacy, math, social and emotional, physical, creativity and understanding the world i.e. Arts and crafts, music and singing, storytelling, imaginative play, games, patterns, and sequence, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation and the maintaining of the daily routine in the classroom.
- Responsible for teaching basic personal hygiene, proper eating habits, and social skills.
- Ensure that the health and safety of the children are maintained AT ALL TIMES in keeping with the child protection and safety policy.
- Prepares children's reports and portfolios for parents each term.
- Promote children's resilience and well-being and cater for the needs of students to be both challenged and supported.
- Prepare, plan, deliver effective teaching and learning programs and observe, assess and document children's progress.
- Develop and utilize a range of pedagogical approaches and learning opportunities that are inclusive and engaging for each child so that individual learning plans and outcomes are achieved.
- Establish and maintain a learning environment both indoors and outdoors that is stimulating and provides a wide range of resources and materials that the children can utilize to develop individual and group projects.
- Ensure the curriculum is culturally inclusive and promotes each child as a global citizen.
Salary - 7,000 - 7,500 AED
- Knowledge and understanding of early childhood development and education
- Ability to communicate effectively with parents and including them in their child's learning process
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- First Aid training for children
- Bachelor's in Education
- EYFS/ Cache Level 3 Certified
- Montessori Diploma
- 3-4 years' experience working with children
- Health and Safety certification will be preferable
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.