Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (4924) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (738) Beauty & Fitness (1212) Customer Service (1498) Education/Teaching (861) Engineering (4090) Food & Beverages (1549) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1888) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1470) Medical & Healthcare (2969) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5239) Secretarial & Admin (4918) Travel & Tourism (16)
My client is one of the largest companies in GCC region is urgently seeking services of an experienced IT Project Manager with solid track record of managing projects related to IT service delivery and also having solid knowledge of Change Management processes. An ideal candidate must have experience of managing large scale Roll-out with multiple vendors in multiple countries and introducing and implementing Service Management / Service Introduction processes to ensure support of new services is not impacted, within prescribed budgets and in an organized and cost effective manner.
• Manage the project execution processes inclusive of Budgeting, identifying project scope, requirements and deliverables, developing project plans, identifying and appointing vendors, for procurement of appropriate systems and services etc.
• Establish clear ownership of project tasks, provide required tools to the team members and ensure that the project meets the required quality and standards set by the Group.
• Liaise with the vendors and service providers for quick resolution on project issues and regular monitoring of actual progress against the project plan keeping the stakeholders / senior management updated on progress.
• Ensure project management processes and performance standards are followed by internal and external project team members.
• Maintain project-level risks, issues, actions and decisions (RAID), support effective mitigation, and escalate any high priority concerns in a timely fashion.
• Ensure proper vendor management with value addition to the organization eg. Cost negotiation, contractual commitments, SLA etc
• Review and record external vendor performance details for future reference.
• Review current systems and procedures; identify the areas needing improvement and recommend corrective action as and when required.
• Provide periodic reports to IT Management / Project Stakeholders on the status of all ongoing projects.
Business Effectiveness/ Productivity
• Periodic team reporting per IT SD Standards.
• Strong Project Management.
• Maintain at least a six monthly year plan.
• SLA Compliance.
• Strong Stakeholder Management
• 8 10 years of Experience in IT industry in a multi user commercial environment, preferably in an IT operations and Project Management Role.
• Strong stakeholder management skills to drive the implementation through in timelines allocated, including change management/risk management, documentation, presentation skills, prior experience in IT rollouts and Service Introduction process implementations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical information clearly
• Hands-on core It Infrastructure deployment experience with networks, small scale data centers etc
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills with a broad range of technical knowledge.
• Excellent IT skills including a thorough knowledge of current Office productivity suites and Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• Significant experience of infrastructure, network and desktop support and administration.
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000s of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.