Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (5124) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (776) Beauty & Fitness (1274) Customer Service (1577) Education/Teaching (891) Engineering (4339) Food & Beverages (1625) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1913) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1512) Medical & Healthcare (3086) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5531) Secretarial & Admin (5073) Travel & Tourism (16)
About the Job:
* Conducts the technical customer Training sessions as per standard and make sure that client applies working cycle through implemented application.
* Conducts the whole Process of Implementing Application (Installation, Configuration, Training etc)
* Conducts with the whole process in Data Migration from excel sheet to databases.
* Diagnoses the source of Technical Problems & provides appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
* Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction that aims to meet and/or exceed customer needs.
* Provide regular reports to Management describing customer's situations work status & recommending necessary actions on both Technical and Non- Technical Issues to make
* Availability to travel inside or Outside UAE.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
* B.Sc. of Commerce, Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent (Accounting major is preferred)
* Maximum 3 years' experience in ERP solutions.
* Very good in Computer Knowledge SQL, reports, and windows administration.
* Very good command of English.
* High level of communication with different levels.
* Good Time management, Presentation, Negotiation & Problem Solving Skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks at a time.
* Possesses Leadership skills & Teamwork Spirit.
* Ability to travel inside UAE as well as overseas whenever required by business needs
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals throughout financial services and commerce and industry. Since our inception we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
With offices in the Middle East (Dubai), Asia Pacific (Singapore) and throughout the UK (London, Edinburgh, Manchester and Reading) we have established ourselves not only as a trustworthy partner to whom candidates naturally turn in their search for a career move but also as a powerful corporate ally able to provide hiring organisations with the resource they seek. Whether you are looking to hire or seeking a new position yourself, McGregor Boyall is a natural and effective first point of call.