Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (4934) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (741) Beauty & Fitness (1221) Customer Service (1503) Education/Teaching (861) Engineering (4111) Food & Beverages (1550) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1891) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1473) Medical & Healthcare (2977) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5265) Secretarial & Admin (4929) Travel & Tourism (16)
Etisalat is looking for an experienced digital advertising processional to join its Marketing department team to develop new advertising products and offer these products and its inventory in the market, the role primarily functions on marketing and is not catered towards software development, handling accounts nor sales generation.
Candidate will handle Value Added Services product portfolio that meets the needs of customers for mobile communication and meets revenue margin targets. This includes, but is not limited to, managing the change in revenue and margin mix from legacy mobile voice towards mobile broadband services, Improving Customer Satisfaction and Brand Equity contentiously through working right across Etisalat UAE and Etisalat Group, partnering with external organizations, and applying best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand key customer needs and industry trends competition, Technology, etc..,) for the portfolio.
- Monitor and analyze product performance trends from financial, competitive and operational perspectives.
- Seek strategic and operational improvement opportunities from a wide variety of sources including Market, Strategy, Planning and Segment Marketing.
- Develop a rolling 12 month plan for the mobile VAS product portfolio
- Provide input to the 3 year plan
- Create, recommend & launch appropriate changes to the VAS product portfolio
- To create, recommend & develop baseline standard pricing program.
- Identify and recommend changes in delivering capability that may be required by executional teams (eg. Channel, Customer Service, IT)
- Manage external vendors to create advantages of Etisalat and business opportunities.
- Defines and reviews all policies, procedures and guidelines for Mobile VAS Product Marketing Team and monitors and supervises their implementation.
- Monitors quality assurance measures & standards to ensure compliance with corporation practices and international standards; ensure respective functions effectively support the corporate objectives, targets, standards and procedures.
- Reports to and maintains ongoing dialogue with VP/Mobile Product Marketing and provides updates periodically about operational performance and achievement of key strategic and financial targets.
- Maintains effective external interfaces with business and technology partners, government agencies and commercial professional bodies.
- Manages monitors and evaluates the section's on-going performance and quality of its output and services.
Applicants will be graduates in Marketing or related discipline with 4-5 years product and /or marketing experience, applicants with experience in Telecommunications Industry will be given an added advantage.
Additionally applicants should show a successful track record in the following:
- Worked from the side of Publisher(s), Advertising Networks or Exchanges, covering both Sell Side and/or Demand Side as a marketing function rather than sales.
- Developed and launched digital advertising products for traditional and programmatic in publishers, telecom operators, or data management platform providers as a product manager.
- Exhibits comprehensive understanding on how to build advertising products and then offer it for sales in the digital advertising space directly and via agencies.
- Experience gained in large organizations
- Ability to navigate comprehensive processes to secure agreements and proper delivery.
- Familiarity with Trading Desks, DSP, DMP, and SSP platforms.
- Collaborated with engineers and technical teams to properly convey business needs and requirements to deliver the digital advertising product and offer the inventory in the different digital platforms.
- Marketed the advertising products targeting agencies and direct advertisers.
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.