Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (4639) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (711) Beauty & Fitness (1113) Customer Service (1413) Education/Teaching (846) Engineering (3780) Food & Beverages (1400) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1848) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1413) Medical & Healthcare (2822) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (4934) Secretarial & Admin (4657) Travel & Tourism (16)
|Manpower Middle East|
Mission & Job Definition
- Develop and execute digital strategy & roadmap in the Middle East.
- Utilize digital to make the company the innovative leader for connected services, and one of the most engaging, thoughtful and innovative brands in the region.
- Drive digital innovation to deliver the best Customer Experience across our multi-channels.
- Contribute to RME's success by increasing the brand awareness/ engagement, lead generation and sales conversion.
Scope of action:
- Geography: Egypt, GCC, Iraq & Levant Countries
- Key decision meetings: Weekly Follow up Meetings.
Deliverables and indicators
Key deliverables :
- Develop project plans that include the full life cycle of development including IA, UX, Creative, content development, front end/backend development, testing and UAT, and roll out followed by ongoing KPIs monitoring and reporting.
- Management of the current website(s), ensuring all content up-to-date and meeting the guidelines.
- Management of the Helios Project and its websites/ tools rollout with the Region and all the importers in Egypt, GCC, Iraq & Levant Countries.
Management of LMT (Leads Management Tool), including:
- Management of Importers access, assisting and training for new users.
- Support marketing team on the digital campaigns integration with LMT.
- Management of system upgrade & evolution plans with the agency.
- Management and reporting of Leads Treatment performance and Quality.
- Management of the Store Digital content and tools, and coordinate with the importers to ensure 100% deployment
- Management of the New digital Projects (ex. Virtual Showroom, mobile app, e-commerceetc)
- Analyze and report the websites traffic, goals conversions and engagement.
- Capture and track public sentiment and interests around the industry or product.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Weekly Reporting on Traffic/Goals evolution, Leads treatment performance &
- Overall Digital Monthly Reporting covering all KPIs with the key call to actions to all importers
- Other duties as may be assigned.
-Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
-Minimum of 3-5 years' digital industry experience in an agency.
-Fluent English (with strong written and verbal communication skills)
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-Excellent organizational skills & time management
-Proactive attitude with the ability to use initiative
-Preferably, a certified PMP or AGILE/SCRUM practitioner, with a proven track record of delivering previous complex digital projects and campaigns;
-Must have a passion and understanding of what makes for successful digital marketing campaign, and what will deliver the highest ROI
-Google Analytics/ Big data analytics experience, is a must
-Managing native mobile app development projects for both iOS/Android OS, is a plus
-Experience managing production of video projects, is a plus
-Native Arabic speaker, is a plus
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise 3600 offices in over 80 countries we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:IT & TelecommunicationsEngineering & Construction, Oil & GasBanking, Finance & LegalSales & Business Development Marketing, Public Relations & Communications Human Resources & Training Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative) Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics Executive RecruitmentEmiratization SolutionsRecruitment Program Outsourcing SolutionsManaged Service Provider SolutionsTalent Based Outsourcing SolutionsOutsourced Staffing Solutions