Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (4639) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (711) Beauty & Fitness (1113) Customer Service (1413) Education/Teaching (846) Engineering (3780) Food & Beverages (1400) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1848) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1413) Medical & Healthcare (2822) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (4934) Secretarial & Admin (4657) Travel & Tourism (16)
|Manpower Middle East|
• Hands on experience in risk finance
• Reporting and recording consolidation of data from various sources (international offices)
• Reviews and recaps - presenting ideas via reports and presentations
• Analyzing and anticipating market trends
• Analyzing research data by reviewing financial and accounting documents, industry developments and other resources
• Handling margin reviews
• Budget and forecasting
• Variance Analysis
• Termination and Deferred Risk
(work on Advance Excel using Macros)
• Degree in Finance / Accounting
• Experience in providing financial analysis handling Contract Service Agreements
• Strong EXCEL proficiency is required
• Available immediately due to urgency of the role
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise 3600 offices in over 80 countries we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:IT & TelecommunicationsEngineering & Construction, Oil & GasBanking, Finance & LegalSales & Business Development Marketing, Public Relations & Communications Human Resources & Training Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative) Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics Executive RecruitmentEmiratization SolutionsRecruitment Program Outsourcing SolutionsManaged Service Provider SolutionsTalent Based Outsourcing SolutionsOutsourced Staffing Solutions