Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (5371) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (830) Beauty & Fitness (1340) Customer Service (1650) Education/Teaching (940) Engineering (4631) Food & Beverages (1729) Graphic Design (150) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1921) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1559) Medical & Healthcare (3238) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5887) Secretarial & Admin (5270) Travel & Tourism (16)
|TXM Labour Supply|
• Preparation of the project schedule.
• Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
• Assist estimator in preparation of project budget
• Prepare the general conditions budget.
• Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
• Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client as well as effectively lead the trades.
• Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
• Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
• Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings. Prepare & issue minutes of all site meetings
• Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant's design drawings.
• Expedite all CCN & CO (change order) costs. Maintain current CO logs.
• Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
• Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required.
• Issue monthly progress draws and invoicing to consultant and client including final holdbacks.
• Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
• Maintain control and responsibility for the security and operation of VANDYK's directly owned equipment on the job site in conjunction with site staff.
• Control and monitor labour, material and equipment expenses.
• Prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries.
• Ensure that asCbuilt drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final closeCouts to consultant/owner accordingly.
• Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed.
• Prepare and expedite project deficiency lists.
• Villa construction Experience is a must
• Relevant U.A.E experience.
• Salary starting from 15,000 to 20,000 AED depending on the experience.
• College or university degree in a construction related field.
• Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid on demand labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.