Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (5118) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (775) Beauty & Fitness (1272) Customer Service (1574) Education/Teaching (891) Engineering (4330) Food & Beverages (1619) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1913) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1510) Medical & Healthcare (3083) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5520) Secretarial & Admin (5070) Travel & Tourism (16)
- Patrol Master Community areas as a visible deterrent and respond and manage incidents and complaints
- Monitor and report violations, changed circumstances and environment, taking proactive measures to manage compliance as per Rules, Standards, Policies and Procedures.
- Handle community violations, client interface and resolution of disputes and compliants
- Maintain Community standards in accordance with the Master Community Rules and related Special Rules, Policies and Procedures - Master Community Common Use Facilities, including Parking Structures and building interfaces with the wider Master Community.
- Rules, Standards and Policy interpretation and application in view of individual circumstances, including the proper application of compliance and enforcement processes.
- Support the promulgation and Community ownership of the Community Rules, Standards and Policies through Community and Stakeholder engagement and other processes to ensure they are known and have wide Community support.
- Maintain records as per company standards
- Liaise and work with shareholders, community Members, business owners, Dubai Government bodies (Police, DCD) and other external agencies.
- Good English oral and effective written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Sound and reliable negotiation skills and critical thinking
- Ability to read, understand and apply Standards, Rules and Policy
- Experience involving significant Client interface and including the management and resolution of disputes, complaints, behavioural issues and/or non compliance with Standards and Rules
- Experience involving a significant level of understanding and application of Legislation, Standards, Rules or Policy within a Governmental, Community or Organisational structure and including the management of related compliance
- Experience in reporting processes, report writing or the preparation of briefs, incident reports or breach reports and the maintenance of records
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and negotiate positive outcomes
- Ability to work under immediate direction or alone under general direction, to prioritise work and to work within a team
- Experience in front line enforcement systems and procedures within a policing, military or civil environment
- Demonstrated sound understanding of EHS and OH&S principles and practices
- Effective computer skills MS Office Suite Word and Outlook, internet, systems
- Reliable and resilient under pressure, accepting responsibility and taking ownership of challenges and outcomes
- UAE Driving License a must
- Arabic speaking skills preferred.
Salary 7-10k AED depending on experience.
Concordia is a joint venture between Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority (DMCCA) and EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS). DMCC is the Master Developer of the mixed use development, Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT). EMCOR currently services over 1.2 billion square feet worldwide making it a global leader in the delivery of Integrated Facilities Management services.
What sets Concordia apart from our competitors is our investment in people, technical capability, relevant skills set, use of dedicated systems and management support. These factors are making Concordia the first choice when it comes to Integrated Facilities Management Services.