Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (4934) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (741) Beauty & Fitness (1221) Customer Service (1503) Education/Teaching (861) Engineering (4111) Food & Beverages (1550) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1891) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1473) Medical & Healthcare (2977) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5265) Secretarial & Admin (4929) Travel & Tourism (16)
A leading semi-governmental organization based in Abu Dhabi is looking to recruit experienced Security Supervisors to join their dynamic team of professionals. The desired candidates must have experience with manufacturing or printing industry. UAE Nationals are first priority for this role.
The Security Supervisor is responsible for the management, implementation and oversight of all security operations in support of staff and activities.
The responsibilities are as follows:
Strategy and Planning
- Assists the Security Manager in implementing initiatives that support Organizationss overall strategy.
- Acts and behaves in a way that is compliant with company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Environment, Health and Safety, ethics and codes of conduct.
- Manages and coordinates security operations ensuring that security procedures are implemented across all stages of the production cycle.
- Ensures that all strong rooms, warehouse spaces and production shop floors are secured through utilizing security personnel and the latest security technologies.
- Liaises with and reports to the Security Manager to ensure that all relevant security information is disseminated in a timely manner to staff and other stakeholders as required.
- Coordinates all emergencies/crises and provides timely and coherent responses to incidents as they arise.
- Works closely with the Security Manager to develop an effective security plan to support operations.
- Assists in the design and implementation of project related security policies/standards and establishes a concrete course of action for their implementation and review.
- Liaises with the Security Manager to ensure that training procedures and policies are implemented within the acceptable standard.
- Maintains close links with Production, Engineering, and other key stakeholders to ensure that all projects are implemented with the highest degree of safety and security.
- Rotates working shifts when needed to cover absences, leaves, and training responsibilities.
- Minimum of a high school degree with a diploma/ certification in security
- Minimum 5 years of experience in security in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in English and Arabic
- High degree of responsibility, initiative, alertness, and physical fitness
- Computer literacy and excellent knowledge of security information collection and analysis
- Ability to exercise sound and strong management skills in times of crisis and emergencies
- Ability to provide instructions clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- High sense of discretion and integrity when dealing with sensitive information
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.