Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (5118) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (775) Beauty & Fitness (1272) Customer Service (1574) Education/Teaching (891) Engineering (4330) Food & Beverages (1619) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1913) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1510) Medical & Healthcare (3083) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5520) Secretarial & Admin (5070) Travel & Tourism (16)
|Al Ghurair Group|
- Actively and successfully executes the sales process in terms of own lead generation; market intelligence solutions; negotiations and deal closures for both new and existing customers and ensuring achieving set targets.
- Identifies and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the company.
- Bring consultative approach to sales by using knowledge of product trends and opportunities to develop manufacturing strategies tailored to client's needs.
- Maintain a solid relationship with key customers, ensure the satisfaction of customers by monitoring service level agreements (SLAs), customer complaints, inquiries and any other related customer issues, and lead the customer complaints handling process.
- Provide analytical support to evaluate potential price changes. Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation. Ensure payments follow up & collection on time
- Coordinates and facilitates sales plans services by visiting customers, providing technical suggestions and service improvements that will benefit the customer time and expense.
- Bachelors in Business or equivalent
- Minimum 5 year preferred experience in Packaging/Printing industry.
- Essential sales experience required in a B2B manufacturing sector.
- Should be able to work on sales generation, acquisitions & relationship Management.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual in English and Arabic
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- A Valid Light Vehicle Driving license is a must.
Al Ghurair Group is a main business group contributing to the economy of Dubai and the UAE. The Group Founder, Mr. Saif Al Ghurair, is a pioneer of the business society and a pillar in the community. The Group is family owned and managed. Al Ghurair Group has been in business for over 40 years with expertise in retail, industry and manufacturing.
The Group operates eight strategic business units that are part of three main lines of businesses [LOB's]:
Real Estate and Shopping MallsManufacturing (Packaging Solutions and Metals)Investments