Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (4648) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (711) Beauty & Fitness (1113) Customer Service (1413) Education/Teaching (846) Engineering (3780) Food & Beverages (1400) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1848) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1413) Medical & Healthcare (2822) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (4934) Secretarial & Admin (4657) Travel & Tourism (16)
Our client, a national retail organisation, are looking for a Key Account Manager with a hospitality background.
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients.
-Reports Directly to Managing Director with regard to the Sales targets, Issues and other issues and suggestions.
-Weekly Meetings with Managing Director
-Reports to HR department with regard to any Employee issues, Employee performances and related matters.
- Developing and meeting the sales strategies and setting targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
- Dealing with some major customer accounts.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Sometimes, he may also be involved with marketing.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Budgeting and sales strategies
- Approaching the client from the international and local market in the corporate & HORECA sector.
- Representing the company in local and international exhibitions
- Be ready to travel any time for business as requested by the company.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- To work on getting new clients for the company and going for meetings
- To send quotation to the client, sales order to the production unit and assist them in case of any clarification needed.
- To follow up with the clients on regular basis.
- To increase the sales on the company and to achieve the target of the year.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- 3+ years experience supporting executive levels.
- Strong calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Support experience in professional services, sales or marketing environment.
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.