Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (4934) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (741) Beauty & Fitness (1221) Customer Service (1503) Education/Teaching (861) Engineering (4111) Food & Beverages (1550) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1891) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1473) Medical & Healthcare (2977) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5265) Secretarial & Admin (4929) Travel & Tourism (16)
Our client, a national retail organisation, are looking for a sales executive with hospitality background.
Some of the responsibilities are:
- Generating sales in parallel to the set forth Sales target for the month/ year.
- Maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards.
- Conduct and evaluate Competitive Market Analysis.
- Handle customer needs and complaints if any, in the most professional way possible.
- Safeguarding company assets.
-Reports Directly to Managing Director with regard to the Sales targets, Issues and other issues and suggestions.
-Weekly Meetings with Managing director.
-Reports to HR department with regard to any Employee issues, Employee performances and related matters.
- Responsible for the sales of Corporate and hospitality sector tailored exclusively to our industry to meet and exceed the projected target.
- Maintain contact with all existing and potential clients in the market to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Schedule visits to corporate clients to demonstrate products, show samples and finalize orders.
- Carry out formal presentations of products using catalogues, samples and other training aids.
- Understand the client requirements and then customize the product/ services as per their needs.
- Coordinate with the Technical team (production) on product customization and logistics team for delivery time and date, etc.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation to the Client.
- Prepare and update customer database.
- Accountable and responsible of following on accounts receivable of his/her generated accounts to assure timely payments of dues.
- Ensuring high standards of customer service and after sales support to clients.
- Identify prospects and developing sales with key sectors: Corporate, Duty free, FMCG, Hospitality sectors, Airlines, private labeling, International markets etc.
- Conduct Market Analysis and identify new business partners / clients.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Representing the company in local and international exhibitions
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including client data, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned area, including the use of Microsoft Outlook and Dolphin Software to maintain accurate records to maximize potential.
- Prepare and report weekly/ Monthly sales reports to the managing director.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Maintain the highest standard of professionalism with the staff and/or clients and/or customers.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 2+ years experience supporting sales to hotels mainly.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical, Team Building, Office Administration
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.