Jobs in Dubai|
Accounting & Audit (5118) Architecture & Interior Design (452) Banking & Finance (775) Beauty & Fitness (1272) Customer Service (1574) Education/Teaching (891) Engineering (4330) Food & Beverages (1619) Graphic Design (151) Hospitality & Restaurants (1583) HR & Recruitment (154) Information Technology (1913) Legal Services (160) Logistics & Distribution (458) Marketing & Advertising (1510) Medical & Healthcare (3083) Retail & Consumer Goods (49) Safety & Security (5) Sales (5520) Secretarial & Admin (5070) Travel & Tourism (16)
A leading lighting solutions company is currently recruiting for a Systems Sales & Specification Manager. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Controls and Systems. This position will be based in Dubai
PURPOSE: Develop, grow and secure the profitable sales for controls and systems within dedicated regions via generating and creating specifications as well as quoting for tenders and chasing for invoices by, one the one hand having prefect knowledge about the product portfolio and on the other hand being able to create, manage and maintain relations to the main external stakeholders.
KEY POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop business contacts with key clients and consultants in order to facilitate the development of the Systems unit and generate healthy (in terms of margin) projects
- Build & maintain relationships and provide professional advice to consultants, architects & developers involved in the approvals in order to improve the number of given specifications from those consultants
- Provide technical support for all Company's products to ensure technically correct offers towards our customers and to ensure that our delivered projects working without technical problems
- Conduct all sales related activities including project tenders and project co-ordination work like project and invoice forecasting & reporting on monthly within the area of responsibility to enable well based guidance by the LM as well as monitoring of the sales-performance,
- Create Specifications together with consultants to ensure technical correctness as well as that the specifications contain as many spec-locking items as possible to secure our projects in tender phases afterwards
- Adhere to corporate compliance policy and exceed service levels and expected reliability standards.
- Educates internal and external stakeholder within the area of responsibility regarding Systems through webinars and live presentations to show competence and care which strengthens our relationships (external) and to create awareness and focus internally.
- Negotiate and finalize Systems quotations with the client end ensure the required margins
- Secure internationally specified project in order to secure the business generated from them
- Perform all other duties as requested by the line manager
Total Salary Package is 18,000 - 20,000 AED (Basic + Housing)
- Diploma in electrical engineering/electronics
- 5+ years of relevant (Lighting controls/Emergency) sales/specification experience in UAE/MENA region.
- Self Driven and enthusiastic, team player, high integrity, positive attitude, strong business mind, self-motivated, excellent negotiation skills with strong communication and presentation skills. Technical interest and affinity. Leadership attributes
- Professional/ Specific Skills (management, technical, etc):
- Know-How on control gears, lighting controls, and emergency systems. Have excellent technical, logical, mathematical and analytical skills. Be able to create specifications. Knowledgeable in AUTOCAD to create schemes. Excellent Marketing and presentation skills
- Know How of Lighting, Degree in Business Management
WORK ENVIRONMENT FACTORS
- Willingness to travel within the whole MEIACAT region for commissioning and frequent travels to the assigned regions (excluding conflict areas).
- Travel Head Quarters as per business needs.
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, helping organizations and job seekers succeed by connecting the potential of people with the ambitions of business. Manpower helps find and retain top people in IT, accounting, banking, finance, legal, engineering, sales and marketing.